Thursday, April 07, 2005

Keep on it no matter what.

Hello everybody.

I just want to give you a short reminder to stick with it under all circumstances. I know that in the past I have sometimes used stress or tragedy as an excuse to eat and not worry about it. A better habit is to stick to the South Beach Diet and find someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on if that's what you need.

I won't go into specifics on this blog, but that's what happened this morning. For those of you that know me, don't worry. For our family it's some emotional upheaval for a few hours. There's another family who is dealing with the real tragedy.

Life can still have joy underneath it all...a foundation of joy.

You may find another blog of mine helpful:
MOTIVATIONALBlog.blogspot.com




Have a magnificent day,


Leftcoastman [Papa]
WeAreGrowing.blogspot.com


SYU2.blogspot.com


CannonTraining.blogspot.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Its Me! said...

Keep going! I have faith in you.

10:38 PM  
Blogger True Jersey Girl said...

Thanks for some good advice...I needed this today!

8:20 AM  
Blogger rachaelmh18 said...

Good luck to you! I've heard good things about this diet's sustainability.

Found you on BE blogmarks.

Let me know if you'd like to exchange links.

news& views fr philly

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The leathered oval object is flying in professional football with great success and while searching for other football Leftcoastman successes I read your Keep on it no matter what.. Failure is not an option for most professional football and my passion as read at professional football has a similar theme. You have a great read here and thanks for promoting the great game in life.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



ClickThru.com Network!
Reach Your Online Marketing Potential



Order Tips Products International Products

PROMOTE YOUR BLOG FOR FREE.