Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Walking and encouragement helps

Hello everybody!

I just came back from a walk of about a mile or so. I've done that four or five times since I started. If you've got challenges going a mile, then walk less. You'll work up to it. And soon you'll be able to walk a few miles. I know I'll be there soon. Encouragement helps. In fact, some of you might like a website by a friend of mine, "Action" Jack McClendon, EncourageMINT.com.

I received encouragement a couple hours ago from a teammate of mine. You can check out her blog by clicking on the title of today's post or by clicking EnrouteToFreedom.blogspot.com.
Here's what she had to say-

---

I've already started reading the latest newsletter, WOW. I've also visited your latest blog. I've never journeyed with someone seeking to lose a lot of weight. I'll be sure to check your blog often to check on your progress.

---

I hope you'll check my blog often for encouragement, too. Please feel free to post responses and encouragement. I want to remind you right now that I'm not a medical professional or anything like that. I'm just a papa in California who wants to see his great-grandchildren someday.

One thing I think is huge with regard to the South Beach Diet is that the doctor who developed wanted to create a heart-healthy diet and found that people were losing weight, too.

I had pork loin for lunch with spinach, a little squash, a little onions, and a little Newman's Own Balsamic Vinaigrette for extra flavor. Oh, I had a half a handful of peanuts immediately after lunch, too.

The South Beach Diet is really a lifestyle and it really is doable.

[I did pick up the tea I mentioned last time and I love it.]


Have a magnificent day!


Leftcoastman [Papa]
WeAreGrowing.blogspot.com


SYU2.blogspot.com


CannonTraining.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



ClickThru.com Network!
Reach Your Online Marketing Potential



Order Tips Products International Products

PROMOTE YOUR BLOG FOR FREE.