Monday, April 04, 2005

Why Papa?

Hello everybody!

First, you can find links to my other blogs and sites by clicking on the title of each post as well as the links under my signature...

Some of you may be wondering why I'm called Papa. Usually I go by Leftcoastman, but I felt like a change would do me good here. My son calls me Papa most of the time as opposed to Dad or Daddy. So, I'm a real person, a real papa, with a real weight challenge. I've made good progress so far even though I do slip and have diet soda with caffeine sometimes. I think finding the right flavors of tea will be a big help. I like Bengal Spice Herb Tea by Celestial Seasonings a lot.

I guess I'll buy some more so I'm not tempted to get the diet soda when I drop my son off in the morning.

Have a magnificent day!


Leftcoastman
WeAreGrowing.blogspot.com


SYU2.blogspot.com


CannonTraining.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



ClickThru.com Network!
Reach Your Online Marketing Potential



Order Tips Products International Products

PROMOTE YOUR BLOG FOR FREE.