Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Losing weight is not constant

Hello everybody!

I got up and weighed myself immediately and found that I weighed the same as yesterday. [Tip #5 - Don't weigh yourself everyday.] The thing to remember is that you won't lose weight at a constant rate. Every day is different. I'm still pleased with my progress. Keep on doing it whether you consider it a diet or a lifestyle.

Of course, it's easier with the South Beach Diet because you have such a wide variety of food. Last night I met with friends from Cannon Training and Development at a Denny's in Mission Valley, a community of San Diego. I had the vegetarian omelette with extra onions and low fat cottage cheese on the side. It was delicious. We had a great time and I didn't have to do any calculations of calories or weigh anything. The South Beach Diet fits into my life.



Have a magnificent day!


Leftcoastman [Papa]
WeAreGrowing.blogspot.com


SYU2.blogspot.com


CannonTraining.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

It's great that you found an eating program that works for you. Good luck!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



ClickThru.com Network!
Reach Your Online Marketing Potential



Order Tips Products International Products

PROMOTE YOUR BLOG FOR FREE.