Monday, April 04, 2005

One week in!

Hello everybody!

Who do you know that wants to lose weight? I love the South Beach Diet. It's a lifestyle, really. Here's a tip - Drink herbal tea instead of diet or regular soda. It's actually a bargain compared to other drinks, especially if you brew it yourself.

I'm not going to give the complete progress report until we get further out. I believe many people get discouraged when they don't make progress as fast as other people. Please keep that in mind when you do this. Hold yourself accountable or better yet, have someone else hold you accountable, but don't be too hard on yourself.

I will say this about my progress: I have rarely felt any hunger and I have lost at least five pounds. I definitely want to get below 43% body fat, too.

You may find another blog of mine encouraging:
MOTIVATIONALBlog.blogspot.com.

Tip #2 Use plenty of cinnamon to flavor the ricotta sometimes. [Tip #3 - Variety helps bigtime!]

I also love raw Napa cabbage, which you can eat and eat and eat.

I highly recommend reading the book, "Who Moved My Cheese" by Spencer Johnson, which is about dealing with change.

Have a magnificent day!


Leftcoastman
WeAreGrowing.blogspot.com


SYU2.blogspot.com


CannonTraining.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



ClickThru.com Network!
Reach Your Online Marketing Potential



Order Tips Products International Products

PROMOTE YOUR BLOG FOR FREE.